The Open Play Party is hosted by Club X of San Diego but is open to anyone who wishes to attend.
Our theme this month is Gadgets and Galaxies!
So come out in your best sci-fi and/or futuristic outfits
Doors open at 6 pm and close at 10 pm so that our volunteers can also enjoy the party. Anyone arriving after 10 pm will not be allowed entry.
Attendees must show valid identification upon arrival.
Tickets may not be purchased at the door. Sales will be entirely handled through clubxsd.org. Tickets must be purchased at least one day in advance.
All clothing must be street legal until through the door and check-in.
No nudity allowed in the food area or outdoors.
Costumes, leather, latex, BDSM gear, etc. are encouraged but not required. Wear whatever makes you feel sexy, confident, powerful, submissive, bratty, playful, cute, comfortable, or any combination of the above (and more).
Proof of vaccination is required in order to attend. Masks are highly recommended but optional. If you experience symptoms of being sick please do not show up.
Acceptable proofs of vaccination status:
- A physical vaccination card.
- A clear digital photo of a physical vaccination card.
- A digital COVID-19 record.
We also understand that there are those who are not able to have the vaccine for medical reasons, so there will be a medical exemption with documentation from a medical professional.
- The specific COVID-19 vaccine for which the exemption is requested.
- A written statement signed by a licensed, treating medical provider (MD, DO, NP, PA), nurse practitioner (NP), or physician's assistant (PA). The signed statement must include the practice location address, telephone number, fax number, signing provider's license number, and state or country (if outside the U.S.) where the licensed medical provider practices.
- The patient's first name, middle initial (if available), and last name.
No Digital exemptions will be allowed.
All exemptions will need to be printed and signed by the provider with all of the above information.
Without the items above the Exemption is invalid and will not be enforced.
For purposes of this protocol, people are considered fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 2 weeks after they have received the second dose in a 2-dose series (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna), or at least 2 weeks after they have received a single-dose vaccine (Johnson and Johnson [J&J]/Janssen).
Want to be a vendor and sell your kinky wares at our party? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
We are always on the lookout for more Dungeon Monitors, and we offer training for those new or returning to the role.
Additional volunteer positions that are first come first serve:
- Food Service
If you are interested in learning more about these volunteer opportunities, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com.
For Open Play Party tickets:
- Non-member tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Member tickets may be transferred to a current member.
- Member tickets may be refunded via X-Points or X-Cash for $10.00 less than the purchase price. (Example: for a $30 ticket, the refund in X-Points would be $20.)
All ticket changes must be requested 48 hours in advance.
ADA compliant; space is subject to crowding with capacity around 125; the aftercare room is accessed by stairs only.
Lighting: Dimmed with spotlights in play area; fluorescent in social area; dark in aftercare room.
Smoking: Permitted on the patio; smoke frequently drifts through the area near the rear exit.
Parking: Limited event parking for $5; street parking subject to nightlife.
Transit access: Accessible by multiple bus routes; check bus routes upon receiving address with will-call email.
Other: It is prudent to see if other events are happening in this popular neighborhood at the time of your event, as that will impact parking, sidewalk accessibility, and bus access.