The Club X Coffee Social is held every first Friday of the month, so come join us on the outdoor patio opposite Ralphs and Trader Joe's at The Hub in Hillcrest. Meet fellow kinksters, pervs, and Leatherfolk and catch up with old friends as you socialize in this relaxed atmosphere.
Club X membership is not required to attend.
If you do join us, please make sure to clean up after yourselves.
Where to grab a beverage and munchies?
- Starbucks kiosk (inside Ralph's) - coffee, tea.
- Ralph's deli/bakery - prepared food, snacks, bottled drinks.
- Trader Joe's - prepared food, snacks, bottled drinks.
- Lestat's Hillcrest (across the street) - coffee, tea, Italian sodas, food, snacks (some vegan options).
- Lalo's Tacos (a block east) - Mexican food, sodas.
- Starbucks (in the same lot as Lalo's) - coffee, tea, snacks.
- McDonald's (University and Richmond) - food, sodas.
- Other restaurants open and close all the time. Be sure to check business hours, takeout/drive thru availability, and open/closed status.
This is an outdoor event, so vaccinations, masks, and social distancing are highly encouraged but not required. However, the food and drink locations mentioned may enforce their own masking policy.
ADA compliant; patio is subject to crowding depending on the event (e.g., Club X coffee social). Limited rain shelter available near building. CUSTOMER RESTROOMS are available in Trader Joe's and Ralph's, and most nearby businesses.
Lighting: Sunlight by day, fluorescent by night.
Smoking: Areas with ashcans on patio.
Parking: Limited 2-hour parking in the ground-level lot; underground parking available for visits longer than 2 hours, subject to attendance (get to ground level via stairs, Ralph's escalator ramp, or elevator near Ralph's side door). Everyone should be mindful of the ground lot time limit. It is enforced.
Transit access: Served directly by bus routes 1, 10, and 11 at University and Vermont Street; northbound bus route 120 at 10th and University; buses 7 and 215 about 1/2 mile away at Park and University. NOTE: MARATHONS AND PARADES THAT RUN THROUGH HILLCREST WILL CUT OFF TRANSIT ACCESS ON UNIVERSITY AVE.