Free to Club X members or Class Pass Holders
This workshop will be an entry-level introduction to the wonderful Xperience that is spanking. During the workshop we will be going over the physical, mental, and emotional aspects of spanking as well as what safety considerations exist for an enjoyable evening, many of which apply to other forms of play as well. We will also be explaining and demonstrating a variety of different spanking techniques which can be used to elicit many different sensational reactions, and we will also be exploring ways a scene can progressively flow from beginning through to the end.
Presented by MarkoDistinction
This monthly 101-level workshop and practice focuses on two of the most recognizable playstyles: Flogging (with Smoke) and Spanking (with MarkoDistinction). Alternating monthly, our presenters will take you through some basic terms and techniques before demonstrating safe methods and allowing you some time to engage in guided practice. Bring a friend to practice with, or come alone. We'll do what we can to get you paired up and playing!
Flogging: Jan, Apr, Jul, Oct,
Spanking: Feb, May, Aug, Nov
Rope: Mar, Jun, Sept, Dec
- Accessibility: Narrow entry hall; one stair-step separates the main space from the kitchen and restrooms; venue now has a portable ramp that can be deployed on request. Steps lead to patio and fire pit. Venue itself is on a hill.
- Restrooms: Two ADA compliant single restrooms with grab bars.
- Lighting: Fluorescent, controlled by dimmers; colorful party lights aimed at ceiling in main room.
- Smoking: Permitted on patio.
- Parking: Small parking lot with one disabled space; the incline of the hill can make it difficult to keep car doors open; additional parking available on hill.
- Transit access: Limited access by one direct bus route that runs until approx. 9:45pm weeknights and approx. 8:30pm Saturdays; limited access by a bus stop 1/2 mile away (one way only) and a trolley station just over 1 mile away; check routes upon receiving address in will-call email.
- Other: Traffic in Mission Valley during the holiday season can be nightmarish - allowing extra travel time is highly advisable.
Attendees must present valid, physical government-issued identification for entry. The identification must include the attendee's legal first and last name as well as birthdate.
While COVID-19 continues to circulate globally, currently there is significantly less risk of severe illness, hospitalization and death compared to earlier in the pandemic.
Club X encourages its members and guests to be vaccinated if possible to Covid-19 and to be current on their booster shots as applicable, to protect themselves against serious illness, hospitalization, and death.
Club X encourages members to consider wearing high-quality masks if they are at elevated risk, as a courtesy to others, and as a matter of personal responsibility, we request anyone who has been knowingly exposed to Covid-19 wear a high quality mask for 10 days and get tested on day 5 as recommended by the current CDC guidelines.
Do not attend Club X in-person events if you know or suspect you are Covid positive, or otherwise ill, and isolate in accordance with CDC guidelines.
Club X reserves the right to require masking at an event if requested by the presenter. We will designate such events with “masks required” in the title.
This policy is subject to change by the board as local, state and national conditions warrant it.