Xplore is a Fetish Play Xploritorium designed for both sides of the slash. It's a great way to get a hands-on experience/perspective of the various types of play we enjoy.
Whether you are just beginning your BDSM journey or want to know what it is like to feel the kiss of a whip, a rhythmic flogging, the feel of rope against your skin, a spanking/paddling or any of the other form of play you may have heard or read about, this is for you!
Although there are representatives for specific play types, don't be discouraged if you don't see what you're looking for. If there is something you have a question about please let Club X know and we can get your questions answered!
You can feel the impact of, or learn the correct and safe way(s) to use the toys in your bag or the ones you would like to buy. There will be various demonstrators in attendance to show, instruct, assist and help you out with proper techniques.
We do require photo identification showing you are 18 years old and Release of Liability Forms must be completed before you enter the room. This is not a play party, but an educational event designed to teach the basics of What It Is that We do.
Organized by Karmelit
Attendees must present valid, physical government-issued identification for entry. The identification must include the attendee's legal first and last name as well as birthdate.
- Accessibility: Event space is ADA compliant.
- Restrooms: ADA compliant, gendered restrooms with multiple stalls. Shared with restaurant next door. Door to restrooms requires a big pull. Door will lock from the hallway side if it falls shut, and you'll have to go out and around or get someone to open the door from the Joyce Beers side.
- Lighting: Fluorescent.
- Smoking: Permitted outside.
- Parking: Limited 2-hour parking in the ground-level lot; underground parking available for visits longer than 2 hours, subject to attendance (get to ground level via stairs, Ralph’s escalator ramp, or elevator near Ralph's side door).
- Transit access: Served directly by bus routes 1, 10, and 11 on University and Vermont; bus route 120 at 10th and University; buses 7 and 215 about 1/2 mile away at Park and University. NOTE: MARATHONS AND PARADES THAT RUN THROUGH HILLCREST WILL CUT OFF TRANSIT ACCESS ON UNIVERSITY AVE.
While COVID-19 continues to circulate globally, currently there is significantly less risk of severe illness, hospitalization and death compared to earlier in the pandemic.
Club X encourages its members and guests to be vaccinated if possible to Covid-19 and to be current on their booster shots as applicable, to protect themselves against serious illness, hospitalization, and death.
Club X encourages members to consider wearing high-quality masks if they are at elevated risk, as a courtesy to others, and as a matter of personal responsibility, we request anyone who has been knowingly exposed to Covid-19 wear a high quality mask for 10 days and get tested on day 5 as recommended by the current CDC guidelines.
Do not attend Club X in-person events if you know or suspect you are Covid positive, or otherwise ill, and isolate in accordance with CDC guidelines.
Club X reserves the right to require masking at an event if requested by the presenter. We will designate such events with “masks required” in the title.
This policy is subject to change by the board as local, state and national conditions warrant it.