Due to a sharp increase in both covid cases and a decrease in ICU capacity for San Diego this event has been canceled.
We will be requiring masks and proof of vaccinations in order to attend the party. If you experience symptoms of being sick please do not show up.
YOU MUST BRING YOUR VACCINATION CARD WITH YOU OR A CLEAR DIGITAL PHOTO OF IT OR A Digital Covid-19 Record
We also understand that there are those who are not able to have the vaccine for medical reasons, so there will be a medical exemption with documentation from a medical professional.
The specific COVID-19 vaccine for which the exemption is requested.
A written statement signed by a licensed, treating medical provider (MD, DO, NP, PA), nurse practitioner (NP), or physician’s assistant (PA). The signed statement must include the practice location address, telephone number, fax number, signing provider’s license number, and state or country (if outside the U.S.) where the licensed medical provider practices.
The Patients First Name, Middle Initial(if available), Last Name.
No Digital exemptions will be allowed.
All exemptions will need to be printed and signed by the provider with all of the above information.
Without the items above the Exemption is invalid and will not be enforced.
For purposes of this protocol, people are considered fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 2 weeks after they have received the second dose in a 2-dose series (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna), or at least 2 weeks after they have received a single-dose vaccine (Johnson and Johnson [J&J]/Janssen).
Tickets must be purchased at least one day in advance.
Attendees must show valid Identification upon arrival.
PLAY PARTY TICKET REFUND POLICY:
Members Only Play parties
Member ticket can be transferred to a current member
Member refunded ticket via Xpoints/XCash -10.00
All changes must be requested 48 hours in advance
We are always on the lookout for more Dungeon Monitors. If you're interested in being trained as a Club X DM, please contact the VolunteerCoordinator at ClubXSD.Volunteer@GMail.com for more details.
If you are hoping to volunteer for Set-Up, Tear Down, Food, or otherwise. Please contact ClubXSD.Volunteer@GMail.com for more details.
- Accessibility: Narrow entry hall; one stair-step separates the main space from the kitchen and restrooms; steps lead to patio and fire pit; restrooms have grab bars; venue itself is on a hill.
- Lighting: Fluorescent, controlled by dimmers; colorful party lights aimed at ceiling in main room.
- Smoking: Permitted on patio.
- Parking: Small parking lot with one disabled space; the incline of the hill can make it difficult to keep car doors open; additional parking available on hill.
- Transit access: Limited access by one direct bus route that runs until approx. 9:45pm weeknights and approx. 8:30pm Saturdays; limited access by a bus stop 1/2 mile away (one way only) and a trolley station just over 1 mile away; check routes upon receiving address in will-call email.
- Other: Traffic in Mission Valley during the holiday season can be nightmarish - allowing extra travel time is highly advisable.